Charlotte (1/20/22)

Big Z

On 1/20/2022 at 11:32 PM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Yep and they did a damn good job for their first event. I was expecting less than what showed up, considering it was the first game with students fully back.

Of course I want a thousand or so, but it takes time to build things. Great energy that really got into Charlotte's head, mainly their big man and Young.

I expect a near full house for La Tech in February, if we keep playing and winning at this pace, but am fully expected to be let down haha...

They need to do two separate parade lines before each game and absorb every student pedestrian and get them to the game.

Start one parade line at Kerr, pick up residents at Greene, Maple, Clark, Honors, and Rawlins.

Start the other at Bruce and pick up residents at West, Traditions, and Santa Fe.

• Upvote 2

On 1/20/2022 at 11:29 PM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I got my tickets a few minutes ago. Section 118 row A, seat 6-9 and row B seat 8-9. I was hesitant on the ones close to the court because at Wichita State it was almost court level and very hard to see over players.

Should be a fun trip and a MASSIVE matchup...

I'm trying to convince my wife to make this weekend trip work by me and my best friend going to the game and her and her best friend going antiquing in Ruston.

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, Rudy said:

How tf did I get dragged into this???

Hey you were nice at the OU game in 01 when it was raining and everyone was standing up and you were beside an older couple who couldn’t stand and so you asked others to sit.

nobody said anything bad 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/21/2022 at 7:56 PM, GMG_Dallas said:

Hey y'all, I follow the games but don't spend much time on here. What's the joke with him? I just looked up his recruiting profile and he's a freshman who had decent offers. Or is it just that he's a true freshman getting minutes so your team got blown out?

I have absolutely nothing against him, in fact I absolutely love him and think he’s gonna be good when he gets a year under his belt. It’s just a fun joke

• Upvote 4

On 1/23/2022 at 10:54 AM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I have absolutely nothing against him, in fact I absolutely love him and think he’s gonna be good when he gets a year under his belt. It’s just a fun joke

Fair enough. I was just curious. I admittedly don't know much about him so I didn't know if it was a fun tease, coach's kid who walked-on, or what... thanks. And I hope he turns into a great player. Some of the stuff I've read about a few of the young guys have me excited.

• Upvote 1