Western Kentucky (1/15/22)

CMJ

2 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

Forget the NET.  Forget playing for the 11-12 seed.  Who do we play next?  That's what we need to concentrate on.

GO MEAN GREEN!

Charlotte who, because of Covid postponed games, is unbeaten in league play.

Edited by CMJ
  • Upvote 1

Just now, CMJ said:

As Emmitt and I discussed over the phone, I hope we continue to play WKU in the OOC after we change leagues.  They're a great opponent and I'll miss them otherwise.

Basketball wise/maybe in general I will miss WKU, Marshall, USM, and La Tech. Wish we could snatch up a few of them tk make the league 16 teams. 

• Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, CMJ said:

As Emmitt and I discussed over the phone, I hope we continue to play WKU in the OOC after we change leagues.  They're a great opponent and I'll miss them otherwise.

This!  For me, it isn’t even close, the games, in any sport, I will miss from conference realignment.  Our games against WKU have been on another level over the years.

Edited by glick1980
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, glick1980 said:

This!  For me, it isn’t even close, the games, in any sport, I will miss from conference realignment.  Our games against WKU have been on another level over the years.

Not only have there been some classic games with them with a lot on the line, but they arguably have the best basketball fans in the conference.  

Our games against them always feel like barometers of whether or not we are really contenders.  Obviously, huge win!

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

They are promoting the “Pot Crew” but are calling it Mean Green Maniacs. They will have coordinated dances and stuff. 

They need to bring back the Pit Crew name. The pictures on the Mean Green Maniacs Twitter page (at least the ones with more than 5 people in them) are all from the Pit Crew era. 

• Upvote 5
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Confused 1