Need To Upgrade or Add To You UNT Clothing Collection?

UNTLifer

5 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I’ve been told by a “source” close to the situation!

I guess that would explain why they haven’t released anything. Kind of their whole business model lol

If true, it’s beyond frustrating. UNT has shown they don’t have any interest in selling throwback gear themselves so why block a well-known company from doing it? A company that dozens of schools with bigger brands than us have trusted? SMH 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 1/13/2022 at 10:11 AM, Wag Tag said:

Any idea where I can get the battle flag ball caps? Thanks

Well, here is what I used to do.  When malls were more popular, many of them had kiosks that sold hats and did custom embroidery jobs. They had automated sewing machines that would embroider standard images on your hat, just punch in the code, load the correct colored thread in the machine, and punch start. One of the "standard" embroideries that they had was.....the Texas flag. All they have to do is load a spool of dark green thread instead of the blue, and light green thread instead of the red.

What I have wondered about is why can't you find a cap with the alumni NT-star?

Edited by SilverEagle
  • Thanks 1