Need To Upgrade or Add To You UNT Clothing Collection?

UNTLifer

@NorthTexasSportsNetworkposted one, shown below, in the Christmas 2021 thread that he had received.  I like it, but what I would really like is a black, green or white cap, preferably fitted, with the Battle Flag.  I know the "trucker" style hat with the mesh back is in now, but I am not a big fan of those.

6A7D88A9-E47F-45B7-A7A1-B4AA064800D3.jpeg

21 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

@NorthTexasSportsNetworkposted one, shown below, in the Christmas 2021 thread that he had received.  I like it, but what I would really like is a black, green or white cap, preferably fitted, with the Battle Flag.  I know the "trucker" style hat with the mesh back is in now, but I am not a big fan of those.

They had other colors but it was “trucker” style as well. 
It’s good and comfortable.

The lack of style and inventory of North Texas gear is so awful in general. I know it’s like beating a dead horse, but many people complain and NT does absolutely nothing.

The fact they blocked Homefield from throwback/vintage apparel from being sold is ridiculous. It’s quite embarrassing 

Edited by NorthTexasSportsNetwork
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

I feel like I'm alone in this opinion, but I don't find our selection of Mean Green gear to be bad.  Was at RallyHouse yesterday and I felt it was on par with any other brands.  I like to look at UNT, Stars, and Rangers stuff.

I couldn't find anything that really spoke to me, but I still thought the selection and variety was comparable to any other team's.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I just ordered the polo and grey zip up. Thanks for the heads up. I ordered this hat from Last Stand Hats. They were kind of assholes when I emailed for a status update. It had been over a week and USPS said a label was created but it hadn't been shipped yet. I just wanted to make sure my order was in place and all they said back was "this was a pre-order item". Well state that in your email to expect delays. 

20211222_070326.jpg

Edited by jtm0097
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, greenminer said:

I feel like I'm alone in this opinion, but I don't find our selection of Mean Green gear to be bad.  Was at RallyHouse yesterday and I felt it was on par with any other brands.  I like to look at UNT, Stars, and Rangers stuff.

I couldn't find anything that really spoke to me, but I still thought the selection and variety was comparable to any other team's.

I like the Rally House selection, too.  I’m just asking for Gift Cards next Christmas/B-day. GMG!

• Upvote 2

On 1/13/2022 at 11:11 AM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

The lack of style and inventory of North Texas gear is so awful in general. I know it’s like beating a dead horse, but many people complain and NT does absolutely nothing.

The fact they blocked Homefield from throwback/vintage apparel from being sold is ridiculous. It’s quite embarrassing 

Where did you hear this? Homefield said last March they were granted UNT licensing, just hadn't dropped the line yet. 

On 1/13/2022 at 10:50 AM, UNTLifer said:

Maybe something like this? Our softball team had these last year, but of course the AD did not want fans to have the ability to purchase.

image.png.af33162b3c27206522d41700eae74de3.png

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

It just pisses me off when I see our coaches and players outfitted in amazing gear that for whatever reason the Athletics Department refuses to sell to the fanbase. 

Agree

Can somebody please tell me where I can get a bottom down long sleeve shirt NT Cotton or mixture? I would love to order a few of them. 

On 1/13/2022 at 12:11 PM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

It sounds like whatever department is in charge of it is fat and happy and doesn’t get held accountable. 🤨

Edited by Salsa_Verde
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 1/13/2022 at 12:24 PM, jtm0097 said:

I just ordered the polo and grey zip up. Thanks for the heads up. I ordered this hat from Last Stand Hats. They were kind of assholes when I emailed for a status update. It had been over a week and USPS said a label was created but it hadn't been shipped yet. I just wanted to make sure my order was in place and all they said back was "this was a pre-order item". Well state that in your email to expect delays. 

20211222_070326.jpg

Wish they sold the Battle Flag as just a patch. 

• Upvote 3

On 1/13/2022 at 11:24 AM, jtm0097 said:

20211222_070326.jpg

This just doesn't hit the same as the photo does from their website, which makes me wonder if the computer graphic's lack of stitching is why?

I also can't help but notice the color intensity/saturation is different under the natural light. I like the darker color portrayed on their website.

man! I'm picky about hats.

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

This just doesn't hit the same as the photo does from their website, which makes me wonder if the computer graphic's lack of stitching is why?

I also can't help but notice the color intensity/saturation is different under the natural light. I like the darker color portrayed on their website.

man! I'm picky about hats.

Yeah I probably won't order anything else from Last Stand. It's ok, but I expected a little better quality.

19 hours ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

It just pisses me off when I see our coaches and players outfitted in amazing gear that for whatever reason the Athletics Department refuses to sell to the fanbase. 

Same here. Every other school provides the same gear the coaches wear for the fans. But for some reason UNT doesn’t and on top of that alot of what we have available is kinda..crap