Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Need To Upgrade or Add To You UNT Clothing Collection?


UNTLifer
 Share

Recommended Posts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@NorthTexasSportsNetworkposted one, shown below, in the Christmas 2021 thread that he had received.  I like it, but what I would really like is a black, green or white cap, preferably fitted, with the Battle Flag.  I know the "trucker" style hat with the mesh back is in now, but I am not a big fan of those.

6A7D88A9-E47F-45B7-A7A1-B4AA064800D3.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

@NorthTexasSportsNetworkposted one, shown below, in the Christmas 2021 thread that he had received.  I like it, but what I would really like is a black, green or white cap, preferably fitted, with the Battle Flag.  I know the "trucker" style hat with the mesh back is in now, but I am not a big fan of those.

6A7D88A9-E47F-45B7-A7A1-B4AA064800D3.jpeg

They had other colors but it was “trucker” style as well. 
It’s good and comfortable.

The lack of style and inventory of North Texas gear is so awful in general. I know it’s like beating a dead horse, but many people complain and NT does absolutely nothing.

The fact they blocked Homefield from throwback/vintage apparel from being sold is ridiculous. It’s quite embarrassing 

Edited by NorthTexasSportsNetwork
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I feel like I'm alone in this opinion, but I don't find our selection of Mean Green gear to be bad.  Was at RallyHouse yesterday and I felt it was on par with any other brands.  I like to look at UNT, Stars, and Rangers stuff.

I couldn't find anything that really spoke to me, but I still thought the selection and variety was comparable to any other team's.

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just ordered the polo and grey zip up. Thanks for the heads up. I ordered this hat from Last Stand Hats. They were kind of assholes when I emailed for a status update. It had been over a week and USPS said a label was created but it hadn't been shipped yet. I just wanted to make sure my order was in place and all they said back was "this was a pre-order item". Well state that in your email to expect delays. 

20211222_070326.jpg

Edited by jtm0097
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, greenminer said:

I feel like I'm alone in this opinion, but I don't find our selection of Mean Green gear to be bad.  Was at RallyHouse yesterday and I felt it was on par with any other brands.  I like to look at UNT, Stars, and Rangers stuff.

I couldn't find anything that really spoke to me, but I still thought the selection and variety was comparable to any other team's.

I like the Rally House selection, too.  I’m just asking for Gift Cards next Christmas/B-day. GMG!

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2022 at 11:11 AM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

They had other colors but it was “trucker” style as well. 
It’s good and comfortable.

The lack of style and inventory of North Texas gear is so awful in general. I know it’s like beating a dead horse, but many people complain and NT does absolutely nothing.

The fact they blocked Homefield from throwback/vintage apparel from being sold is ridiculous. It’s quite embarrassing 

Where did you hear this? Homefield said last March they were granted UNT licensing, just hadn't dropped the line yet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2022 at 10:50 AM, UNTLifer said:

@NorthTexasSportsNetworkposted one, shown below, in the Christmas 2021 thread that he had received.  I like it, but what I would really like is a black, green or white cap, preferably fitted, with the Battle Flag.  I know the "trucker" style hat with the mesh back is in now, but I am not a big fan of those.

6A7D88A9-E47F-45B7-A7A1-B4AA064800D3.jpeg

Maybe something like this? Our softball team had these last year, but of course the AD did not want fans to have the ability to purchase.

image.png.af33162b3c27206522d41700eae74de3.png

  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

It just pisses me off when I see our coaches and players outfitted in amazing gear that for whatever reason the Athletics Department refuses to sell to the fanbase. 

 

Agree

 

Can somebody please tell me where I can get a bottom down long sleeve shirt NT Cotton or mixture? I would love to order a few of them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2022 at 12:11 PM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

They had other colors but it was “trucker” style as well. 
It’s good and comfortable.

The lack of style and inventory of North Texas gear is so awful in general. I know it’s like beating a dead horse, but many people complain and NT does absolutely nothing.

The fact they blocked Homefield from throwback/vintage apparel from being sold is ridiculous. It’s quite embarrassing 

It sounds like whatever department is in charge of it is fat and happy and doesn’t get held accountable. 🤨

Edited by Salsa_Verde
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2022 at 12:24 PM, jtm0097 said:

I just ordered the polo and grey zip up. Thanks for the heads up. I ordered this hat from Last Stand Hats. They were kind of assholes when I emailed for a status update. It had been over a week and USPS said a label was created but it hadn't been shipped yet. I just wanted to make sure my order was in place and all they said back was "this was a pre-order item". Well state that in your email to expect delays. 

20211222_070326.jpg

Wish they sold the Battle Flag as just a patch. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2022 at 11:24 AM, jtm0097 said:

I just ordered the polo and grey zip up. Thanks for the heads up. I ordered this hat from Last Stand Hats. They were kind of assholes when I emailed for a status update. It had been over a week and USPS said a label was created but it hadn't been shipped yet. I just wanted to make sure my order was in place and all they said back was "this was a pre-order item". Well state that in your email to expect delays. 

20211222_070326.jpg

This just doesn't hit the same as the photo does from their website, which makes me wonder if the computer graphic's lack of stitching is why?

I also can't help but notice the color intensity/saturation is different under the natural light. I like the darker color portrayed on their website.

man! I'm picky about hats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

This just doesn't hit the same as the photo does from their website, which makes me wonder if the computer graphic's lack of stitching is why?

I also can't help but notice the color intensity/saturation is different under the natural light. I like the darker color portrayed on their website.

man! I'm picky about hats.

Yeah I probably won't order anything else from Last Stand. It's ok, but I expected a little better quality.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

It just pisses me off when I see our coaches and players outfitted in amazing gear that for whatever reason the Athletics Department refuses to sell to the fanbase. 

 

Same here. Every other school provides the same gear the coaches wear for the fans. But for some reason UNT doesn’t and on top of that alot of what we have available is kinda..crap

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



  • Tell a friend

    Love GoMeanGreen.com? Tell a friend!
  • What's going on Mean Green?

    1. 212

      USC and UCLA to the Big 10

    2. 212

      USC and UCLA to the Big 10

    3. 212

      USC and UCLA to the Big 10

    4. 1

      Skip Holtz

    5. 1

      Skip Holtz

  • Popular Contributors

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      14,981
    • Most Online
      1,865

    Newest Member
    JT Hammons
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.