• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Portal Wish List

37 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

I think Dart signs with TCU. That would probably mean Duggan and Morris enter the portal. Morris would need a waiver to play right away. This is my WISH!!!

One that he most-certainly wouldn’t get, for 2 reasons:

1.  He’d be transferring to North Texas.  
2.  It’d be his 3rd school.  Precedent wouldn’t paint a virtuous reasoning for the waiver.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

One that he most-certainly wouldn’t get, for 2 reasons:

1.  He’d be transferring to North Texas.  
2.  It’d be his 3rd school.  Precedent wouldn’t paint a virtuous reasoning for the waiver.

With Seth and Sonny being close I think he would get the waiver. A player not getting an opportunity to play is justification for a waiver.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 1

6 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

Would add DL Nelson (first name)  out of TT. Simpson just entered portal.

Thanks.  Meant to add him and added McIvor's link twice.  Mbanasor is his last name and we offered him out of HS.

Simpson was probably mutually agreed upon.  I would think he would have trouble catching on with someone if his legal issues aren't resolved.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 3

Not on my wish list, but I found an interesting new entry in the portal.  Jack Abraham, the former USM QB that transferred to MS. State is back in the portal.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1