House Speaker Nancy Pelosi achieves 60% Return on her 2021 Stock Portfolio

Amazing, the person in this country that is best positioned for insider trading, is able to achieve a $30M gain off her questionably accumulated $50M portfolio.

I am not saying that anything's illegal or unethical, because maybe she's just a really good guesser, like Hillary Clinton was.

Edited by ADLER
  • Haha 6
  • Eye Roll 1

33 minutes ago, ADLER said:

Amazing, the person in this country that is best positioned for insider trading, is able to achieve a $30M off her questionably accumulated $50M portfolio.

I am not saying that anything's illegal or unethical, because maybe she's just a really good guesser, like Hillary Clinton was.

I wish I could get a return like that. Some are great at building wealth, I’m better at losing money.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ADLER said:

Hell yes, Cheney should have been imprisoned for that, actually well before that, for his extremely successful off-shore tax evasion schemes. Halliburton's offices were in Houston but their "head office" was in Grand Cayman and staffed only by a single secretary.

Cheney was, and still is, a person willing to sell out his country to line his own pockets. Pond scum, much like the Clintons, Pelosi, and Anthony Fauci.

I dont think Fauci sells out the country to line his own pockets..... 

• Upvote 7
  • Skeptical Eagle 3
  • Puking Eagle 3

16 hours ago, MeanGreenPatriot said:

Yes, if you don’t like the information, attack the source of the information. Nice.

This is the guy who wrote it ... a con artist if I do say so myself. 

• Upvote 6

15 hours ago, ADLER said:

Pelosi's obvious pillaging of America now makes more sense; she's cashing out.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/589108-democrats-eager-to-fill-power-vacuum-after-pelosi-exit

This reminds me of how a former scumbag vice president reacted when he found out his political party was going to ignore him in 2014 and back Hillary Clinton for President. He cashed out by sending his brother and his son Hunter on a worldwide influence peddling tour, selling out America to whoever offered the most. Treason? Maybe, maybe not, but it's horrifically sleazy at best.

Unfortunately hateful people that put their special interest groups before the best interests of the country noticed what a sellout he is and decided to pull that piece of garbage out of the dumpster and place it in the White House. 

you mean, kind of like the guy who was in the White House from 2016-2020? 

• Upvote 6
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 3

17 hours ago, MeanGreenPatriot said:

Yes, if you don’t like the information, attack the source of the information. Nice.

What information? The ramblings on some dudes blog that reads like it was written by someone wrapped in tin foil? Hard pass. Nothing within that in anyway supports how Fauci is personally profiting off anything related to vaccines.

• Upvote 6

With today’s news, maybe she was just trying to protect her wealth from inflation. Crazy times. I was a child last time this happened so I don’t have much frame of reference but it is pretty crazy to see as an adult for the first time.

Disclaimer: I don’t mean for this to be a political response. I was just bringing up current events. I don’t point the finger for inflation at either political party.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Eye Roll 1

On 1/12/2022 at 10:36 AM, Cr1028 said:

Crazy times. I was a child last time this happened so I don’t have much frame of reference but it is pretty crazy to see as an adult for the first time.

Kamala Harris admits there is a 'level of malaise' two years into the  pandemic | Daily Mail Online

What?  Malaise?

Oh, yea, the joys of Stagflation.

Edited by ADLER
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1

4 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

With today’s news, maybe she was just trying to protect her wealth from inflation. Crazy times. I was a child last time this happened so I don’t have much frame of reference but it is pretty crazy to see as an adult for the first time.

Disclaimer: I don’t mean for this to be a political response. I was just bringing up current events. I don’t point the finger for inflation at either political party.

As much as I disagree with a lot of the people on this thread, it does frustrate me that congress can still trade stocks during their terms. I know John Ossoff is introing a bill against that, and Pelosi didn't like the bill (I wish she would leave, she's more useless than people think). Like how hard is it for you to see that people's livelihoods were destroyed and here you are bragging about your giant gains?

This is also part of the reason why Dems will get blown out in 2022. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Ray 1

6 hours ago, meanJewGreen said:

As much as I disagree with a lot of the people on this thread, it does frustrate me that congress can still trade stocks during their terms. I know John Ossoff is introing a bill against that, and Pelosi didn't like the bill (I wish she would leave, she's more useless than people think). Like how hard is it for you to see that people's livelihoods were destroyed and here you are bragging about your giant gains?

This is also part of the reason why Dems will get blown out in 2022. 

I join you on this -  just needs to stop.  

• Upvote 5