Any recruiting updates?

Jonnyeagle

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Bloesch's unit is notably better than Langston's in every way.  You can't not notice this.

Cobbs' unit was 3-deep (without Adaway), and was able to roll with an entire midseason philosophy shift that put the onus on them to produce the entirety of the offense.  You can't have 3 dudes able to do this, seamlessly, without knowing what you're doing.   We didn't have fumble issues out of any of them either.  That's coaching enhancing their talents.

I would like to correct the above regarding Cobb's unit.  They were 4-deep with Torrey, Ragsdale, Johnson and Adeyi, who came out of nowhere to really produce when needed.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I would like to correct the above regarding Cobb's unit.  They were 4-deep with Torrey, Ragsdale, Johnson and Adeyi, who came out of nowhere to really produce when needed.

I was wrong to forget about Adeyi.  You could probably argue he was outperforming both Johnson and Ragsdale when at his best.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I was wrong to forget about Adeyi.  You could probably argue he was outperforming both Johnson and Ragsdale when at his best.

No worries, but having a room that is that deep and productive points to a great coach.

• Upvote 2