60o8sz.jpg

Um, DeepGreen's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw DeepGreen pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious. ... 

Get well Phill, we love ya

Edited by ADLER
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Tested positive for Covid last week and have been sheltering in place for a almost a week now.  I had both shots(Moderna), plus the booster last year.  I guess I have a very mild case.  Slight cough and that’s about it.

Best therapy for me was watching highlights of the annihilation of NutsaK.  Fun times.  I feel better already.

Get well soon. It's running through the entire family for us on my wife's side and it's been crazy to see the range of impact and symptoms.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, MeanGreenTeeth said:

Out of curiousity.. If you only have a slight cough.. what made you get tested?  I'm hearing that a significant percentage of folks who have Omicron have little to no symptoms as compared to earlier variants.  

Started out with a hard cough and chills the first night.  Chills went away and the hard cough subsided.  OTC pills 💊 worked well.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Likewise, I tested positive last week for COVID19 and FLU even though I had the two shots, booster and flu shots.  First night with  bad chills and mild cough. Next night chills gone but cough worse.  Starting to pull out of it though.
Much like how I felt after the Portland state debacle under McCarney.  Sooo, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger ??

Edited by cogido
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, MeanGreenTeeth said:

Out of curiousity.. If you only have a slight cough.. what made you get tested?  I'm hearing that a significant percentage of folks who have Omicron have little to no symptoms as compared to earlier variants.  

I have had three employees out recently with Covid.  The first one had two rounds of shots and was boosted.  She decided to test after a bout of nausea.  The nausea went away but she developed a cough and no other symptoms.  The second employee tested because her fiance was sent to test after being exposed to a co-worker that tested positive.  She tested positive and has been off without any symptoms.  She is not vaccinated.  The third employee, who is vaccinated, had the virus months ago and caught it again.  She said her symptoms were worse this time, but she recovered in a more timely manner.  Her symptoms were similar to the flu.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1