Anyone else catch the comment from Mac?

emmitt01

During the postgame interview, he was asked about Jamiah Simmons and his injury.  

He talked about how much Simmons has been through, how he’s battled injuries, and how he’s the best teammate he’s coached…and then he said something to the effect of “people can say what they want about scholarships or whatever.”   

I don’t think that was an accident.  

• Upvote 7
  • Eye Roll 1

2 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

During the postgame interview, he was asked about Jamiah Simmons and his injury.  

He talked about how much Simmons has been through, how he’s battled injuries, and how he’s the best teammate he’s coached…and then he said something to the effect of “people can say what they want about scholarships or whatever.”   

Yes i heard that and i agree with him. Why do we criticize him when we win?

• Upvote 4
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

Mac reads GMG, confirmed

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I’m sure a lackey for the program told him this was on gmg.com and it ruffled his feathers a bit. But wait until he coaches somewhere with many thousands of fans—this place will seem as easy to coach at as you can find compared to a lot of places higher up the food chain.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1