Ex Mean Green Great Marcus Trice’s Doctrine (For UNT To Recruit DFW)!

PlummMeanGreen

• PlummMeanGreen changed the title to Ex Mean Green Great Marcus Trice’s Doctrine (For UNT To Recruit DFW)!
Just now, UNTLifer said:

He should be on or staff in some capacity.

I wish he was in Morris' role.    Being the primary communicator of NT's recruiting, and usually the first person a HS coach talks to in order to set up the coaches visits at their school.   He could learn the ropes from Walerius and eventually take over when Walerius gets poached (because it's coming).   
I don't know how well that role pays though.  He's probably making more coaching at Lovejoy.

• Downvote 1

15 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

I mean, maybe. The point he made would definitely have more credence if say Zach Orr stated it. But his point was well made nonetheless.

Having seen both sides after being a part of OU’s and UNT’s football programs, I feel like it gives him more power to say recruits aren’t missing out by staying home at UNT rather than going off to join a P5.

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, cogido said:

Marcus was such a great dynamo at UNT. Every tackle was an explosion.  I always thought Trice reminded me a lot of Bill Bates of Cowboy fame.  He put a lick on opposing players that reverberated throughout the stadium.

Trice was probably my favorite player of the bowl season but it’d be hard to argue Lairamie Lee wasn’t the harder hitter.

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, cogido said:

Marcus was such a great dynamo at UNT. Every tackle was an explosion.  I always thought Trice reminded me a lot of Bill Bates of Cowboy fame.  He put a lick on opposing players that reverberated throughout the stadium.

I love Trice, but Laramie Lee was the true hitter on that D. Hit men so hard they didn’t get back up

Edited by bstnsportsfan3
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Trice was good, no doubt, but Lee was the hitter in that secondary.  If fact, when I think of our biggest hitters at safety, I start with Lee, followed by Craig Jones and Jonas Buckles.

2 hours ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

I love Trice, but Laramie Lee was the true hitter on that D. Hit men so hard they didn’t get back up more

Just a taste.

Some fun ones in here as well.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 3