MTSU (1/8/22)

Big Z

• Big Z changed the title to MTSU (1/8/22)
4 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

Nobody here.

Same crowd level there has been all year and last year… somewhat year before other than OU game. It’s fine. 

Also green jerseys…. They just be trying to win today haha. If we could wear actually basketball shorts then it would be good… 🤣

• Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, CMJ said:

It's really sad how little the fan base supports this program.  Especially after last March.

I will agree. Same amount of fans this year as the last two even after than run. Only CBI really kicked up attendance… AD needs to figure it out and get the student section back and enforce the tickets/where people sit. 

• Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

MTSU 23 ----- NT 21

7:39 to go

Having trouble with their defensive intensity.  But they're also struggling against our half court defense.  Most of their points feel like they're off of forcing us into turnovers or scatter shot type sequences.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, keith said:

Who came up with the idea for those white seat covers?   All those do is call attention to the number of empty seats.  

They are for season ticket holders. Keep people out of our seats. That was the middle ground since they don’t was pay people to check tickets apparently 😕

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4

Just now, Andrew said:

Perhaps its Hamir Wright time? 

Wasn’t  he the leading shot blocker in Washington University history? I don’t see how it could make out post any worse…

I think he is in the doghouse. We only see him in garbage time, but we need all the help we can get right now. Maybe this is his chance to get out of trouble.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

Just now, bstnsportsfan3 said:

It looked bad. Man sucks! He has been through so much

I agree. I will admit I always thought he was out of place for his position size wise but he never gave up and always hustled. I think from what I have gathered he could have a career as an assistant coach/staff support one day. Maybe high school or college. High motor and he does have a high basketball IQ. We liked and respected too. 

• Upvote 2