Williams $1m

Wag Tag

The problem is in their hurry to get something out there and allow this to happen there were no serious thoughts giving on how to regulate. I guess they thought everyone would be very ethical in this process (extreme sarcasm meant). The same as with tampering with players who have not entered the portal. There is no way for them to regulate contacting players before they enter the portal. This will only get worse and I'm not sure at this point how they get control of it.

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Wag Tag said:

5E677F85-344B-4D64-A87E-8BFE38AFE23F.png

I applaud Charlie Batch for the move. By doing this, he is pointing out how asinine this new system is knowing full well that there isn’t a dollar figure he could produce that the P5 wouldn’t surpass. Well played.

According to the tweet comments, and take those for what they’re worth, he is rumored to have turned down well over a million from several schools already.

Edited by Cr1028

2 minutes ago, MeanGreenPatriot said:

Serious question. Should an athlete get money from NIL AND a free education/housing/meals or just one of the 2?

serious question. should a person receive a salary AND a performance-bonus/incentive?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

serious question. should a person receive a salary AND a performance-bonus/incentive?

Didn’t that get settled in the bowl bonus payout thread? The answer is very clearly “not if I’m mad at them.”

Edited by Quoner
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1