Jump to content
  • North Texas vs. UTEP

    • Days
    • Hours
    • Minutes
    • Seconds

Spring football game?


Recommended Posts

Something, something Seth sucks. We are poor. Wren is a disappointment. Donors are evil. 
 

Did I get it all? Maybe now we can talk football in this thread.

The question will be who is in our QB room for the spring game. Also do we sign a couple of transfer/JUCO DBs. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would just like to see a true Spring Game with some activities for the fans and students.  Pick you season ticket seats, tours of the Hub Club, student contests for prizes, etc...  Make it an event and don't schedule it to conflict with basketball.

  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I would just like to see a true Spring Game with some activities for the fans and students.  Pick you season ticket seats, tours of the Hub Club, student contests for prizes, etc...  Make it an event and don't schedule it to conflict with basketball.

I would love for an early April game to conflict with basketball. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, greenminer said:

Read the room.  It's a message board.  People want to talk about stuff.  Don't derail a thread.  You're not in the AD's office.

I think discussing a head coach with a losing record is directly related to spring football practice.   Your input, not so much.

  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, NT80 said:

I think discussing a head coach with a losing record is directly related to spring football practice.   Your input, not so much.

People want to talk about various aspects of the football program, including this simple question about dates/schedule, and you think snarky comments about our shit coach is what they really want to hear.

nope, but have fun.

  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/3/2022 at 6:28 AM, 97and03 said:

Something, something Seth sucks. We are poor. Wren is a disappointment. Donors are evil. 
 

Did I get it all? Maybe now we can talk football in this thread.

The question will be who is in our QB room for the spring game. Also do we sign a couple of transfer/JUCO DBs. 

Tap the brakes 

  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.