Rice (1/1/22)

greenminer

11 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

Yeah but to their point, not like ESPN+ means ESPN brings their camera and production crew.

They just bring some extra set up though for the court side stuff. I’m not watching on YouTube but I’m assuming it’s just the upper camera and then maybe radio broadcast? No clue where the broadcaster would be. 

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

They just bring some extra set up though for the court side stuff. I’m not watching on YouTube but I’m assuming it’s just the upper camera and then maybe radio broadcast? No clue where the broadcaster would be. 

Broadcast crew sits across from visitor bench along the sideline and is provided by the host institution. I don't recall if for an ESPN+ broadcast if they just use the radio feed or not. As previously mentioned, EXPN+/3 feed uses host institution's resources.

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Abou has filled in for Zach, Perry has filled in for Reese, and Scott is the perfect Bell replacement for the future. We just didn’t get anyone to replace the bench guys and of course Hamlet. 😞

Perry?

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Our height and depth is about to be challenged. 

what’s up with Wright? We are playing Jamiah over him in the post against a 6-8 to 6-10 big…

Aged like a bottle of MD2020. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, UNTFan23 said:

Broadcast crew sits across from visitor bench along the sideline and is provided by the host institution. I don't recall if for an ESPN+ broadcast if they just use the radio feed or not. As previously mentioned, EXPN+/3 feed uses host institution's resources.

I am referring to their commentary. We have had people fly in for the commentary before and also there is no camera crew on the ground under the baskets for this one. That I can see. That’s the part I was confused about it. 

1 minute ago, greenminer said:

What an elite defense.  Really excited to see what it does against the league's premier offenses.

UAB is Thursday. I'm really curious to see how this defense does against them.