MBB ticket update

mgsteve

I got this email late yesterday:

Dear Mean Green ticket holders, 

Earlier today some of you may have seen tickets to a potential men’s basketball game tonight in your ticketing accounts, and we have to apologize for any confusion that may have caused. When Tuesday’s game was cancelled, our staff immediately attempted to find a replacement game for our men’s team. In an effort to be proactive in the event that a game came together, our ticket office updated the LSU Alexandria tickets to the new potential game that was in the works. Unfortunately, an alternate game was never able to be scheduled to replace the LSU Alexandria game.

An oversight on our part was that any season ticket holders logging into their accounts or already having their LSU Alexandria tickets in their mobile wallet would see the updates that we were working on in the ticketing system. Again, we apologize for this oversight and confusion.

It is always our aim to be proactive and communicative with our most loyal fans – our season ticket holders. Covid-19 has caused scheduling to be fluid this season, and moving forward we will learn from this misstep and adjust our internal processes to avoid mistakes like this in the future.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office at TicketOffice@unt.edu or to me directly. Thank you for your continued support of North Texas Athletics, and we can’t wait to see you in the Super Pit on Saturday for the men’s basketball game vs. Rice.

Matt Carabajal

Senior Associate AD, Ticket Operations & Sales

Matt.Carabajal@unt.edu

• Upvote 3

Earlier this season, I was told that my long time seats, 2nd row behind the visitor bench were not available due to C protocol.  Obviously my tickets had a QR code that the ticket lady scanned each game.  Then, I got word that my old seats were once again available.  The ticket office sent me my new tickets but there was no QR code.  There is still not, so each game, I have to remind the ticket lady my tickets have no QR code.  So far she has been there but if she ever gets sick or retires, I’m sunk.  

GO MEAN GREEN