WBB vs Baylor

We actually outscored them in the second. They need to make FTs. Plus they need to handle the basketball better. The ball is too easily knocked away from them. They have got to hang on to the ball better. I don't know if that is getting into the weight room more, but they sure seem to lose control of the ball easily.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Glory to the Green said:

I think the Baylor team just started taking UNT seriously. That Smith can play!  And Binkle was a thorn in our side.  
A lot of positives going into CUSA play. 

I agree. I just feel UNT is not quite playing together as a team. They are passing the ball to places they expect people to be, but the player is not there. That speaks to chemistry. You have to know your teammates abilities and where they will be. Hopefully they get better at that. On a side note, where is Jaylen Mallard? She has been missing the last couple of games and was not on the sideline tonight. Bret Vito needs to ask and find out.

Edited by Venson
Spelling