Frisco Football Classic Game Thread

Coach Andy Mac

1 minute ago, texx2818 said:

Very much so. Everyone is out here thinking I was defending Seth, I just think the streak gave him benefit of the doubt. This right back to what I thought of him.

He didn’t deserve a benefit of a doubt.  The previous 2 seasons were bad. Now we are in a position to watch him stumble through 2022 for what?  More 0.500-ish Football (below if you don’t count games against FCS).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, texx2818 said:

You win 5 in a row with the capper being the best win in UNT history, you deserve that.

Enjoy the mediocrity.  I don’t think any fan, player or adminstrator have a season to waste to be Magnanimous SL.  He had overall he is 0.500 here and below 0.500 since 2019.   Now if you talking coaching the bowl game only to prove yourself I approve.  But even if they beat this this 6-6 Miami Ohio squad that isn’t saying much.  Miami Ohio is probably a slot below or above us in CUSA West if we traded them out for La Tech.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Mike Jackson said:

Enjoy the mediocrity.  I don’t think any fan, player or adminstrator have a season to waste to be Magnanimous SL.  He had overall he is 0.500 here and below 0.500 since 2019.   Now if you talking coaching the bowl game only to prove yourself I approve.  But even if they beat this this 6-6 Miami Ohio squad that isn’t saying much.  Miami Ohio is probably a slot below or above us in CUSA West if we traded them out for La Tech.

If we don't turn it around this we be 4 straight losing seasons, but hey, Seth deserved another season.

• Upvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1