Bowl Attendance

Mean Green Matt

3 minutes ago, MeanGreenDan said:

A few thousand people in the concourse and corner alumni sections because the seats are so cramped together. This stadium isn't great. 

The seats are great. Wide, have cup holders, and all have a great view of the field. Much better than the cotton bowl stadium. 

• Upvote 5
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, MeanGreenDan said:

Britney Spears What GIF

Sat through two bowl games there among other events. Further from the field, concrete monstrosity, no cup holders, no seat backs, just baking in the sun another 20 yards plus from the field not toads the much high incline after the first 20-30 rows. 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

let see I bought the expensive seats  and told I between the 40 even on good spot I was on the 35.   I watched Kason Martin during warm up and he seems to be a lot more accurate than the other qb in warm ups.  I will never know why Littrell never lets him on the field.   

SL should be gone but will be back next year.  I don't think I will be buying season tickets next year.    I will do what I did with Benford.  Just buy game tickets to games I want to attend.  Right now I don't think I want to attend anymore games as long as SL is leading the team.

5 hours ago, rcade said:

Covid doesn't give af if people give af. There were 243,000 new cases in the U.S. yesterday. I can't blame anybody for not going to public events right now, particularly if they or their loved ones have serious health conditions making them extra vulnerable to Covid.

After losing a family member, and 24 hours away from being hospitalized myself and feeling 70% of myself or lower for over 3 months I would never chastise someone for being cautious.  I personally love my school/team, vaccinated now and would take the risk.  Especially if I honestly thought they would impress me today and beating a 6-6 MAC team was meaningful.  It isn’t and on top of it, they were dominated for the most part.  Not worthy of risking your health for.  Hell even if I caught a asymptotic case and tested positive I would be pissed to have use additional PTO.

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

Not including people that didn't show up due to extenuating circumstances, the turnout today was pathetic. There's no sugarcoating it. The NT side was nowhere close to being full. We started in our seats on the Miami side, then picked out seats across the field on the 50 to go sit in, walked over there, and sat in the first 4 rows.  Given the location, the weather, the FREE food AND alcohol at tailgating, playing a winnable bowl game, this game should have been sold out. 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2