Uniforms for bowl game!

Victorygreen04

i don't have a problem with the all-whites, i just much prefer the jersey style we wore against iowa or arky. This one with the stripes on the sleeve always looks weird to me.

I'm ready for our next uniform cycle.

BTW, i think we've got all the standard uniform comments on here, with the exception of the same two people chiming in that "the uniform looks fine, i just wish we had our names on the back"

Edited by golfingomez
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, jperg2 said:

We are the "Mean Green", and we're gonna wear ALL WHITE? I just don't understand why we do this to ourselves. Jeez! 😖

Well.. you see.. when 2 teams play each other usually one wears white and one wears a solid color. 

do Tulane fans have the same tired conversations in their board?

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, golfingomez said:

i don't have a problem with the all-whites, i just much prefer the jersey style we wore against iowa or arky. This one with the stripes on the sleeve always looks weird to me.

BTW, i think we've got all the standard uniform comments on here, with the exception of the same two people chiming in that "the uniform looks fine, i just wish we had our names on the back"

Man, the uniform looks fine, i just wish we had our names on the back

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, ADLER said:

The Grinch that Stole Attendance?

And he looked here, and he looked there, he looked everywhere for an empty chair...

And when he saw some it sent his heart soarin', he started shouting, repeating like Warren...

I know attendance ... I see empty seats!

ad nauseum

Well, I asked Santa for no empty seats tomorrow.

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

• Upvote 2

I did too.

Unfortunately we'll have to rely on walk-up sales since many Miami seats and Corporate Sponsor area seats were not released until yesterday afternoon. 

Still I think we're doing pretty damn well for a football team that was listless and dead in the water seven games into this season. There might not be great excitement for a six win season, but there is a strong loyal following for this school.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, golfingomez said:

I honestly thought that’s what they were sewing onto the jerseys at first! 😂

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2