DRC prediction -- UNT is in a winnable bowl game for the first time in a long time and will capitalize

Brett Vito

31 minutes ago, Mean Green Matt said:

Sad that Army, Utah State, Troy and Appalachian State are so far beyond us as to be unwinnable. 

Played Army with your backup you benched for a true freshman, played Utah State and future first round QB Jordan Love, Troy is Troy, and played an 9 win App State as a 4 win team. 

so yes, first winnable matchup in a while. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

This bowl is set up for UNT to roll Miami OH tomorrow. I can't wait. My prediction...

UNT 42

Miami OH 17

And, I'll predict that the Murphy twins are named co-MVP's.

Yeah, I don’t know that all these dudes from the Midwest will be able to hang with Texas talent. 

Torrey with a huge day (I’m talking over 200yds & 3 TDs) as our OL mauls these dudes up & down the field.  Their run game is non-existent as it is, but if they try, KD’s gonna have himself a day.  And their poor QB is not gonna have time to find their All-MAC WR, because his L & R Tackles are constantly beat by the twins & both his C & a G are being pushed into his chest by Novil.

I think your score is spot on.

• Upvote 1

I think you guys are underestimating them. They protect the qb well and they are good at medium to long passes which is our weakness. If their qb has any kind of time to pass it could be a long day for us. 
I am still thinking we win but I would more surprised if we blow them out than if we lose. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 97and03 said:

I think you guys are underestimating them. They protect the qb well and they are good at medium to long passes which is our weakness. If their qb has any kind of time to pass it could be a long day for us. 
I am still thinking we win but I would more surprised if we blow them out than if we lose. 

good take. thanks