6,243 days.... since the last time unT won a conference football championship....

UTSAMarineVet09

29 minutes ago, UTSAMarineVet09 said:

Thats 17 years, 1 month and 4 days... sad, very sad. 

nickwagner-utsa-wku-football-cusa-champi

Good god, dude. What the hell is wrong with you?

The Marines’ Prayer

Almighty Father, whose command is over all and whose love never fails, make me aware of Thy presence and obedient to Thy will. Keep me true to my best self, guarding me against dishonesty in purpose in deed and helping me to live so that I can face my fellow Marines, my loved ones and Thee without shame or fear. Protect my family. Give me the will to do the work of a Marine and to accept my share of responsibilities with vigor and enthusiasm. Grant me the courage to be proficient in my daily performance. Keep me loyal and faithful to my superiors and to the duties my country and the Marine Corps have entrusted to me. Make me considerate of those committed to my leadership. Help me to wear my uniform with dignity, and let it remind me daily of the traditions which I must uphold.

If I am inclined to doubt; steady my faith; if I am tempted, make me strong to resist; if I should miss the mark, give me courage to try again. Guide me with the light of truth and grant me wisdom by which I may understand the answer to my prayer. Amen.

• Upvote 4

Well, we did make this particular UNT conference championship & bowl game count.  
We beat a school that’s playing for this year’s NCAA National Collegiate Championship. (See video). 

Your coach seems a real self-serving sorta guy.  Some call how he is as being a “grand-stander?”  (I just loved the THSCA cap he had on last night. How rich that was).🤮

I also heard Coach T has a new book out entitled:    “Humility & How I Attained It.”   He subtitled his book: “My life as a Texas HS football coach & how all Texas HS FB Coaches Think I Hung the Friggin’ Moon!”                   _______________

(Just one more time, babeeee’)

CINCINNATI VS NORTH TEXAS

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Lovely Take 1

3 hours ago, UTSAMarineVet09 said:

Thats 17 years, 1 month and 4 days... sad, very sad. 

nickwagner-utsa-wku-football-cusa-champi

You lose your perfect season to us, then get your ass beat by San Diego State, the best team you played all year...and you immediately run over here to post about winning CUSA, the worst conference in FBS by miles.

If anyone ever thinks we aren't their Super Bowl, this is your proof. We are in their minds at all times. Its so strange to see anyone care about our program the way they do. So funny, those cute little birds...

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Sorry guys, I cant hear yall over our Conference USA championship trophy. Do yall have one of those? You know what, never mind, but funny that yall call us insecure, yet you have about 10 threads on your first page regarding UTSA... I going to go now, I have a 12 win season to enjoy... do yall have one of those too?

• Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 5
  • Puking Eagle 2

19 minutes ago, UTSAMarineVet09 said:

Sorry guys, I cant hear yall over our Conference USA championship trophy. Do yall have one of those? You know what, never mind, but funny that yall call us insecure, yet you have about 10 threads on your first page regarding UTSA... I going to go now, I have a 12 win season to enjoy... do yall have one of those too?

Multiple, throughout various conferences, as a matter of fact. You win one and it is your Super Bowl. The difference between our fans and yours. 

1 hour ago, UTSAMarineVet09 said:

Sorry guys, I cant hear yall over our Conference USA championship trophy. Do yall have one of those? 

We have many, in several sports.  Sincerest congratulations on finally getting one.  It's been a long time coming, but perseverance pays off eventually.  Hopefully you won't have to wait 9 more years for the next.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Texas Stranger said:

And it's only fair that we prevented them from being undefeated.  After all, they prevented our worst team in history from being winless.

I had totally forgotten they were our one win that year. Whether you consider them a rival or not this series has had some very interesting moments. 

2 hours ago, UTSAMarineVet09 said:

Our name's on the trophy every year, and on the basketball one, too. It's hard to get worked up about having our name on the same trophy twice. 

• Confused 1