Tickets being loaded to AXS app now

kj86

14 minutes ago, MeanGreen22 said:

Quick access to the beer. Who’s the real winner here?

i requested a top row ticket....we think alike....of course, i haven received mine yet.  called, lady said they are having issues and have to hand assign/send all tickets...no idea....dont care...iĺl be there

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, MeanGreenDan said:

This is why I had to stop buying big game tickets through them. They often charge more, and you get worse seats, than just going to the event site. 

Nah they actually charged less since there were no “service fees”. And our athletic program gets a cut of the prices. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, MeanGreenDan said:

This is why I had to stop buying big game tickets through them. They often charge more, and you get worse seats, than just going to the event site. 

I believe they still use a point system. Points = season tickets and number of years you had them...other bowl games etc that you bought from NT Ticket Office..

Hence the more points the better the seats. Yea...sometimes the prices are a little more.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, RBP79 said:

I believe they still use a point system. Points = season tickets and number of years you had them...other bowl games etc that you bought from NT Ticket Office..

Hence the more points the better the seats. Yea...sometimes the prices are a little more.

Which is precisely why I don't buy from them. My season tickets/contributions aren't consistent enough so I'd rather be able to pick my own seats than wait for them to give me a nosebleed on the 15 yard line. No thanks

• Thanks 2
  • Eye Roll 2

50 minutes ago, RBP79 said:

I don’t believe the prices were any different vs buying the AXS, correct? I tried checking the Miami Ohio side but looks like they’ve pulled ticket sales off their website. 

• Upvote 2