utsa will be down 10+ players

UNTLifer

2 hours ago, Mo Green said:

They have 36 SR's. 

Next year will be telling. It could be a carbon copy of Seth here!

It is kind of tricky because they show a lot of players as Seniors when in reality a good chunk of them have Junior eligibility. They rolled their players’ grade classifications forward on their roster even though eligibility was truly frozen during the 2020 season. But still expected that they will lose a huge chunk of players, including McCormick. Frank Harris has stated that he will be returning

49 minutes ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

Are you a true North Texas fan if you can't/don't laugh at that community college's misfortune, especially after all the grief and excuses they've given us recently?

I had a friend at Pauline G. Hughes Middle School in Burleson who used to punch his friends in the nards unexpectedly. One minute you're walking to Texas History class and the next you're doubled over with cartoon birds circling your head, wondering if you'll have to adopt.

How Jon Papajon remained our friend I will never know.

But he's my role model when it comes to UTSA.

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

ESPN and a couple of betting sites still have the community college listed as the favorite. I really can't wait for this game, the Juco is going to get absolutely destroyed and I'm going to laugh the whole time. I also just saw that UTSA is still seeking a first ever bowl win... good luck with that today lol

Edited by UNT Texas Hooligan
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

ESPN and a couple of betting sites still have the community college listed as the favorite. I really can't wait for this game, the Juco is going to get absolutely destroyed and I'm going to laugh the whole time. I also just saw that UTSA is still seeking a first ever bowl win... good luck with that today lol

The line changed to SD -3

• Upvote 1