Coy Eakin - WR 2022 - Stephenville

I cannot even believe what I am reading from some on here.  You complain because Littrell is not on the road recruiting, then he makes a personal visit and you complain about that.  You complain because we dont go after the 5 star guys, then you complain because “we waste our time on recruits we could never land.  You complain because we dont win, then we put a streak together and you complain we win and now we wont be able to fire Littrell.  Our starting quarterback decides to come back and compete for his position again and we complain.  We recruit two transfer QBs and you complain because they didnt come from “Big Time” programs so there is no doubt they will suck. Stop it!

Why would a recruit want to come to UNT when the fan board is full of people telling them that we will be terrible, the coach is temporary, and everyone we are bringing in could not make the JV at their high school?  

The playing field is now heavily tilted toward the larger schools and schools with lots of NIL money. There will still be opportunities to get decent recruits if we dont ruin our chances by “poisoning the waters” before they ever take a visit.  

Please just stop it.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • RV 1
  • Oh Boy! 2
  • Puking Eagle 3

6 hours ago, ntexeagle said:

I cannot even believe what I am reading from some on here.  You complain because Littrell is not on the road recruiting, then he makes a personal visit and you complain about that.  You complain because we dont go after the 5 star guys, then you complain because “we waste our time on recruits we could never land.  You complain because we dont win, then we put a streak together and you complain we win and now we wont be able to fire Littrell.  Our starting quarterback decides to come back and compete for his position again and we complain.  We recruit two transfer QBs and you complain because they didnt come from “Big Time” programs so there is no doubt they will suck. Stop it!

Why would a recruit want to come to UNT when the fan board is full of people telling them that we will be terrible, the coach is temporary, and everyone we are bringing in could not make the JV at their high school?  

The playing field is now heavily tilted toward the larger schools and schools with lots of NIL money. There will still be opportunities to get decent recruits if we dont ruin our chances by “poisoning the waters” before they ever take a visit.  

Please just stop it.

No sir, and I say this respectfully, you sir should please stop blaming this site for all of Littrell’s failures.

Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

• Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1

16 hours ago, ntexeagle said:

Please just stop it.

Boy, are you right about that.
5ba3283083057.image.jpg?resize=400,400

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, ntexeagle said:

Please just stop it.

Seth Littrell:

titanic night GIF

ntexeagle:

leonardo dicaprio GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, ntexeagle said:

Please just stop it.

You think this fanbase is bad? These guys are tame compared to most boards. Fans gripe and complain, its what we do. 

• Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1