Tailgating at Toyota Stadium

jazzer88

4 minutes ago, jazzer88 said:

What are the plans for tailgating before the game? We've never attended a game at Toyota stadium. Anyone have an area they've already checked out? 

I was just about to post the same thing.  Also would love to meet all the gomeangreeners at a bar prior and after the game like sort of a meet and greet would be fun too along with tailgating of course.

• Upvote 2

From my experience going to NDSU games at Toyota.

You can take up as much space as you want in the parking lot.  If you need six parking spaces for your awnings or whatever, no problem.  Website says gates open 4 hours before kickoff, but NDSU fans go in way earlier than that...5:30am for an 11am game.

I'm planning to get there at 10a.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, kj86 said:

You can take up as much space as you want in the parking lot.  If you need six parking spaces for your awnings or whatever, no problem.  Website says gates open 4 hours before kickoff, but NDSU fans go in way earlier than that...5:30am for an 11am game.

Been there for all 8 of their FCS national titles. Amazing atmosphere. Unfortunately it appears they bring more fans to Frisco than we will. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 3
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Oh Boy! 2
  • Eye Roll 5
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 2

5 hours ago, kj86 said:

We are gonna try and get there at 9 and hopefully they don’t care on the 10:30 am gates opening thing. 

• Upvote 1

Updated info:

Mean Green Fan Fest – Official Tailgate

Thursday, December 23
10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.

Help us make game day one to remember at our official tailgate! At this FREE event, there will be live music and plenty of fun for the whole family, plus a few of your fellow UNT alumni will be cooking up some great food to share with the crowd.

You’re encouraged to bring chairs and your favorite tailgate food and beverages (no glass, please).

Music Schedule

Raised Right Men
10:30-11:30 a.m.

DJ QuestionMark
11:30 a.m.-noon

High Definition
12:15-1:15 p.m.

Parking – $20

Sienna South Blue Lot, Toyota Stadium
Corner of Frisco Street and Lamar Hunt Way

Graphic map of parking at Toyota Stadium

https://untalumni.com/mean-green-fan-fest-official-tailgate/

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, flyonthewall said:

Our tailgate team is part of this pregame party.  There has been a lot of planning as to how we are going to feed and drink 5000 people.  Lets just say I think the "group of alumni cooking" are going to pull it off. 

As for us, we are going to have a "Western Son Vodka bloody mary bar"  Free to all until we run out of course, and we have a sh** ton of vodka.  As well as our usual bbq in expanded quantities.

I would love to metaphorically leave Frisco in ashes.

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!!!

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Updated info:

Thursday, December 23

Help us make game day one to remember at our official tailgate! At this FREE event, there will be live music and plenty of fun for the whole family, plus a few of your fellow UNT alumni will be cooking up some great food to share with the crowd.

You’re encouraged to bring chairs and your favorite tailgate food and beverages (no glass, please).

Music Schedule

Raised Right Men

DJ QuestionMark

High Definition

Parking – $20

What if your not Alumni?  Are we still allowed to come by?

• Upvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

On 12/20/2021 at 5:07 AM, UNT 90 Grad said:

Updated info:

Thursday, December 23

Music Schedule

Raised Right Men

DJ QuestionMark

High Definition

Parking – $20

Our tailgate will be at the top of the Sienna South Blue lot!! 7 AM start time

• Upvote 2

Yes, though gates say they open later that means there will be people there to take your parking fee at 10:00am or whatever time they said. At FC Dallas games you get there as early as you want pick a spot and set up for fun. 

Get there early! Get rowdy and let’s blanket Frisco Mean Green!!!!!

GMG

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, MrAlien said:

anyone know if there will be tickets for sale at the gate tomorrow?  I am planning to come and tailgate, and hopefully go to the game if I can find tickets. 

There are about 2,200 left currently for sale. 

About 500 left on the public bowl site, and about 1,700 left through University of Miami.

I'd think they'd all be available at the gate, but those 500 for sure will be. 

On 12/20/2021 at 7:06 AM, flyonthewall said:

Our tailgate team is part of this pregame party.  There has been a lot of planning as to how we are going to feed and drink 5000 people.  Lets just say I think the "group of alumni cooking" are going to pull it off. 

As for us, we are going to have a "Western Son Vodka bloody mary bar"  Free to all until we run out of course, and we have a sh** ton of vodka.  As well as our usual bbq in expanded quantities.

I would love to metaphorically leave Frisco in ashes.

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!!!

Hell of a job y’all did for the Mean Green Nation today, Dave.  Thank you very much!

Rick

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1