UTSAs McCormick not playing in Frisco Bowl

Marty

2 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

He has had a good career, but I would be shocked if he is drafted.

He looks like a fifth- or sixth-rounder to me.

But I said the same thing about some great running backs the Mean Green produced and the last one who got drafted was my classmate Erric Pegram in 1991.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

He has had a good career, but I would be shocked if he is drafted.

To clarify, I wish nothing but the best for the young man.  I just think he is getting bad advice at this point and he doesn't really stand out to me other than having good stats.  I wonder if he has his degree?

3 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

I read all of that guys comments and man. He went on a rampage. Makes the stuff I say look tame 

They're learning how to be College Football fans of their own school.   They're used to being Longhorn T-shirt fans since their school wasn't playing football over 10 years ago. 
This is how Longhorn T-shirt fans act.  It's all UTSA fans know.   
Heck, there were people around here dragging Tony Mitchell for going to the draft, saying he should have "developed another year" here... like he was going to "develop" under Benford!  🤣 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

The only problem I have is that he did not gain all the yards by himself.  He had guys blocking and playing hard for him so he could be successful.   It is like I am off to the NFL bye see ya you little people.   I can see going to the NFL for his Senior year but play this last game for your teammates and fans.  

Unfortunately with so many mean nothing bowl games the players don't want to get hurt.

Edited by southsideguy
  • Upvote 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1