Wichita State (12/18/21)

greenminer

Just now, greenminer said:

WS goes into half up 34-27.

a bit of a WS run sprinkled with some lucky bounces.  Mostly a rock fight.

Not sure what Abou's minutes are at, but he didn't seem out there as much as usual.  I don't know what's going on there.  Would be curious what the + or - is when he's out.

Looks like he’s out the if Udeze is out there

I am going to sound like a broken record…. 
but we better develop somebody on the bench or we will keep tuckering out late in games and blowing leads.

where is Wright, Browne, Stone, Zephyr!? Almost the entire new recruiting class is non existent. 

We will still be fine in conference and are top 2, but we need guys who can play and rest the starters not named Perry. 

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I am going to sound like a broken record…. 
but we better develop somebody on the bench or we will keep tuckering out late in games and blowing leads.

where is Wright, Browne, Stone, Zephyr!? Almost the entire new recruiting class is non existent. 

We will still be fine in conference and are top 2, but we need guys who can play and rest the starters not named Perry. 

Wright has an pulled hamstring. 

4 minutes ago, Shark84 said:

Wright has an pulled hamstring. 

Still? Becuase he was out with that and then he came back and played and struggled and got yanked by a yelling Mcasland and hasn’t been back yet he has been participating in practice.

Thought he went out during UTA came back at Kansas and got yanked, but then I know he played against that D2? Louisiana School at home. I thought he was just not trusted. 

Edited by Andrew

2 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

Much better player when he isn't trying to create his own shot.

Agreed…the slow backdown into a congested lane for a flip up at the cup frustrates me so much. I hope Rubin takes some of the shooting load off Bell in conference and he goes back to being more an energy dude

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

Agreed…the slow backdown into a congested lane for a flip up at the cup frustrates me so much. I hope Rubin takes some of the shooting load off Bell in conference and he goes back to being more an energy dude

I’m generally okay with him taking shots, as long as they’re in the flow of the offense. But asking him to create off the dribble or as a back-to-the-basket player just doesn’t help us.

• Upvote 1