DRC: UNT has parted ways with QBs coach Blake Joseph

Brett Vito

4 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

I had mentioned on another post John Kitna current HC at Burleson. Played and started in the NFL and at one point for the Cowboys. An overachiever type that would bring immediate street creds to the position.

Don't think he'd be interested.  He likes the hs game. 

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1

So they try to sneak it thru and GMG posters sniff them out.  Vito takes it from GMG with no credit and puts em on the spot and they have to come clean cause he caught them with their pants down.

Do any of you Littrell fanboys realize how many shitty assistant hires this dude has made?  I mean Jesus he must be setting some type of all time record with Boddie Reeder, Clint, Ref, Langston and now Joseph?  But hey he beat UTSA in a monsoon so all is forgiven.

• Upvote 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 8
  • Downvote 12
  • Puking Eagle 2

39 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

I had mentioned on another post John Kitna current HC at Burleson. Played and started in the NFL and at one point for the Cowboys. An overachiever type that would bring immediate street creds to the position.

I like Kitna.  I've watched some of his coaching videos and he is very detailed oriented.  If he's interested I would be interested. 

• Upvote 6

20 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

Of course a lot more money and he wouldn’t have to move. Very inspirational guy always thought he would be a successful head college football coach.

I love the idea, don't think money's the issue.  He's made plenty. Even when he got his last game check to be a backup,  he donated it all to charity 

• Upvote 2