Blake Joseph No Longer Listed on MGS

BillySee58

1 hour ago, All About UNT said:

I just can't fathom Graham taking a job that might only have a one year shelf-life. Though the coach at USC was certainly on the hot seat when he got there

Such is the life of some coaches.  Also, per the current contract, SL has two years. 

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 3
  • RV 1

34 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I think things could settle in quite nicely if both Harrell/Yost & Bennett would be here.

Bring in Harrell, keep Bennett, and recruit this QB from Canada that just entered the portal.  His name is Mas Onfine.

His stats are amazing.  Kinda small, so under the radar.  I think he'd be a steal.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, All About UNT said:

The real question is.... would Seth demote Bloesch and make GH the OC again?  Of course GH would have to be willing to come back to a NT that doesn't have the job security that it had when he originally got on board.

Move Mainord back down to just "Assoc. Head Coach/Recievers" (like he was before), and make Harrell/Yost the "Pass-game Coordinator/QBs".  Then, make Bloesch "Run-game coordinator/OL".  Voila!

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1

7 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Quinn Shanbour should be promoted to QB coach. He deserves it

How do you figure that? There's a big jump from GA to position coach of the most complicated position on the field... especially at the FBS level off the bat. Amd I really really respect Shanbour's work ethic and drive. 

• Upvote 6

• 1 month later...