DRC: UNT expected to sign small, talented class as midterm period begins

Brett Vito

2 hours ago, South Texas Green said:

👀 👀

Looks like another pick up for the Mean Green 

Screenshot_20211214-165939_Chrome.jpg.c0f31cf7c2e42640795a6bf170c7f1c8.jpg

Looks like Luke has been checking out GMG!

3 hours ago, southsideguy said:

Maybe something like this with the sow?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

Make no mistake, the players we recruit in this class will be playing against an American schedule in the near future. Some of you may not think this is fair, but I will be comparing this class against the other 5 C-USA programs that are moving with us, and the remaining members of the AAC. A move up in conference must be matched with a move up in talent and expectations. It is our coach's job to insure that we are bringing in quality recruits that can win in the AAC. I hope we don't get disappointed with the results when this recruiting class is finally full.

Completely fair.

When the NCAA powers see just what kind of conundrum they have created, surely they will rein most or all of this NIL business in?  The alternative of all this most of you already know.   
••• Like an alum told me today:  “The NCAA now needs to apologize to the many schools they put on probation over money matters .” 
Wonder what a future NCAA with laws that are never enforced will look like?
 (Go ahead—say it).😞

🦅

Edited by PlummMeanGreen