Sam Houston State (12/14/21)

CMJ

Just now, BigWillie said:

How does this change our NET? Should we be expected to beat lower ranked teams by a certain amount at home?

So I am probably wrong…. However I thought winning but double digits would not lead to a decrease. Road wins, double digits wins, top 25, 100 etc… wins all count higher. 

Our defense will keep us in every single game.  What scares me is when our shots don't fall from outside and when Osumane gets in foul trouble.  I only got to see the second half of the game, but the only players I saw in the second half were R. Jones, Drez, Perry, Osuman, J.J., TBIII and J. Simmons.  Simmons was coming in to spell Osumane when he got in foul trouble.  Going from a 6' 10" player to a 6' 4" player is not optimal.  

It appears Scott played in the first half, but what has happened to Wright and Stone?  We also need another guard to step up, maybe Rasheed Browne.  Just spit-balling after watching the second half, but if Sam Houston hits their FT's, we lose that game.

• RV 1