Frisco Football Classic Shirts

8 hours ago, greenjoe said:

I wonder why green is so difficult ?

28 minutes ago, ADLER said:

It's just EXTREME LAZINESS. The same damn reason that the shirts aren't Green.

"But gray and black shirts are so much easier to find."

This is why North Texas gear was so second rate compared to every other school for so many decades. Voertman's takes every opportunity to cut their costs and minimize their effort.

May as well put the f'n Talons in charge of ordering shirts. Of course they too would screw it up, but at least they could plead ignorance since they're spending other peoples money.

Maybe they couldn’t agree on the right color green.

17 minutes ago, ADLER said:

No, I see it as a typical lack of effort. Same old crap from people who just don't give a s#!%.

Also could be the shortage of green shirts due to the economy? Look at all the delays on shipments in the U.S. and from overseas. I wouldn’t get mad at Voertman’s for putting something together at the last minute. 

Heck they might be selling shirts before and after the game that are green. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

2 hours ago, ADLER said:

No, I see it as a typical lack of effort. Same old crap from people who just don't give a s#!%.

The bowl was just put together like 7 days ago. The Frisco Bowl has been around a number of years. They had the shirt ready and just had to add the teams logo to the artwork. 

just learn to enjoy every now and then. 

• Upvote 7

I can't imagine this is the only shirt that's going to come out. Looks like they just tried to get something out there to the market. I agree with the comment above. If you don't like it, don't buy it. That's the beauty of Licensing. The question is "would someone buy this?" not "would I buy this?" There's someone out there who will like it and buy it.

• Upvote 1

Lurker and TMjerm  make good points.  If you don’t like it don’t buy it.  I won’t buy it.  

But if I were in the t-shirt business, I would think I would have someone on staff that could create a shirt I WOULD want to buy, in a cleaver color (mean green ? ), with very little notice as bowls happen quickly.  

And that’s one of the reasons I’m not in the t-shirt business.  

I’ll just dress out of my closet.  Look for me in Frisco.  I’ll be the guy in green.

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 4