UTSA has issues

Tom McKrackin

7 minutes ago, UNTexas said:

I don’t understand what the tweet was. 

I think the blue sections have available seats and the red(ish) sections have no seats available.  They are trying to show that they are selling more tickets to a bowl at the same location three days apart.

Edited by NT93
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Red section = sold out

Blue sections = not sold out

40 minutes ago, NT93 said:

I think the blue sections have available seats and the red(ish) sections have no seats available.  They are trying to show that they are selling more tickets to bowl at the same location three days apart.

You were much more succinct than me. 🤣🤣

Edited by NT93
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Monkeypox said:

I know I'm going to make people here pretty angry, but UTSA-SDSU absolutely SHOULD outdraw our bowl game.

They are 12-1, CUSA champs, facing an 11-2 SDSU team, and their game is in the evening. Yeah, they have to travel to Frisco, but that's it. They game has no reason not to sell out. Everything about that game is a bigger draw.

Also, we know UTSA fans don't have to worry about their jobs, so it makes little difference when the game is as long as they can siphon enough gas from their neighbors to make the trip.

You may step on a few Mean Green toes with those first two paragraphs, but I think you’ll redeem yourself with that closing paragraph🤣🤣

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Monkeypox said:

I know I'm going to make people here pretty angry, but UTSA-SDSU absolutely SHOULD outdraw our bowl game.

They are 12-1, CUSA champs, facing an 11-2 SDSU team, and their game is in the evening. Yeah, they have to travel to Frisco, but that's it. They game has no reason not to sell out. Everything about that game is a bigger draw.

Also, we know UTSA fans don't have to worry about their jobs, so it makes little difference when the game is as long as they can siphon enough gas from their neighbors to make the trip.

They should, but stadium capacity should be the great equalizer. 

• Upvote 2