Frisco Classic Bowl

wardly

15 hours ago, Tom McKrackin said:

I agree.  It has been fairly quiet in terms of marketing.  I think a lot of the AD takes vacation during the holidays because the way the state PTO works you have to use it or lose it as I understand.  FYI. My wife works at a state agency so I have some inside knowledge on this.

I’ve seen multiple social media blasts and received multiple emails from the university.  Not sure what you are looking for.  Billboards and TV/Radio ads?   Maybe those are coming. 

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Received an email from the AD this morning stating that there were only around 1,000 tickets left.

I saw that. The caveat was “in out allotment”. The available sections suggest the tickets are in the 2 section on each side outside of the $65 midfield section (which is consistent with what others have said that talked to the ticket office). If that’s true we only sold maybe 5,000 or so tickets? Just estimating. 

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Mean Green Matt said:

I saw that. The caveat was “in out allotment”. The available sections suggest the tickets are in the 2 section on each side outside of the $65 midfield section (which is consistent with what others have said that talked to the ticket office). If that’s true we only sold maybe 5,000 or so tickets? Just estimating. 

Depends how many tickets were provided to the UNT AD.  It appears many are purchasing directly from AXS, so it will be tough to gauge.  I am going on record to state this will be a sellout.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 5
  • Lovely Take 1
  • RV 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Oh Boy! 1

4 hours ago, Professor Lambeau said:

image.png.14a309bfea7ea959870beea69d31a3e9.png

10:00 AM Update:

Section 129 showing 16 available.

Section 130 showing 129 available.

Section 131 showing 73 available.

Section 132 showing 26 available.

2pm update:

Section 129 showing 8 available

Section 130 showing 100 or so

Section 131 showing 55

Section 132 showing 26

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, 3XNTGRAD said:

I saw social media posts about them. $15 tickets for students.

This was one of the student sections yesterday. It’s now sold out. Other section is going quick too. Doesn’t seem to be any student verification either so who knows who’s really buying them. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s some alumni who think 25 is too steep lol.

9E18C184-9A4A-4C3D-B8AD-9C981B065495.png

Edited by northtexassigep
  • Lovely Take 1

1 hour ago, southsideguy said:

maybe I misread the comment but we had tickets in the in three different price levels at the ticket office to start.  I think 25, 55 and 65?

I ordered mine from the ticket office on Tuesday evening and only $55 ones were available.  I did it online.  Maybe it was different if you called.

• Upvote 3