Bars near Toyota Stadium

Big Z

The Green Gator has really good food too.

The pasta Monica is incredible. Speaking of good food:

Best Thai, Chito's, Green Gator are all within walking distance and are really tasty. If you're willing to head a little further east at Main and Preston there's Hutchins, which is the best BBQ in the metroplex IMO

There's also a good amount of chains in the area including Blue Goose, Rudy's, SuperChix(highly underrated), and countless others.

I live 5 minutes from the stadium so I'm pumped to say the least

• Upvote 1

I’m contemplating on what to do the night before. We are having a big tailgate in Sienna Blue Lot next to Lamar Hunt Rd so everyone can see us, but don’t know if I want to stay in a hotel near the team or just drive up from Denton that morning.

Our section is the opposite side of the press box so that’s why. TV faces our side as well, so buy your tickets on that side so it looks as full as possible!!!

1B5E2F73-C13F-4AF2-9D11-E1F7F2072DC2.jpeg