The UMass Game In Ft. Worth

SUMG

UMass is currently 6-3 with wins against UMBC, Penn St., UNC Greensboro, UMass Lowell, Rutgers and Harvard.  Their losses were to Yale, Ball St. and Weber St.  They have historically had a pretty strong program, but have struggled since around 2014.

• Upvote 4
  • RV 1

It Basketball Hall of Fame Classic presented by Hotels.com 
Dickies Arena, Fort Worth, TX

Saturday, December 11

1:00 PM CST - Mississippi State vs Colorado State (ESPNU)
3:30 PM CST - North Texas vs UMass (FloSports) 
6:00 PM CST - Stephen F Austin vs Liberty (FloSports) 

It was difficult to find a website with info for this event.  Here is what I could locate:

• Lovely Take 1

7 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

What is "FloSports"?

Here's what I found:
FloHoops part of the FloSports network. Live streaming high school and college. Looks to be Big East centric with a lot of UCONN. Another one of those You-Can-Cancel-Anytime entrapment deals @ $150per year or $30 per mo.

35 minutes ago, Jonnyeagle said:

Where are you guys sitting?  Anyone up for a beer and grub before the game or after?  It's rare to see UNT come to Ft. Worth would like to see some events around it.

I’m planning on sitting in 109 row 1, but might move depending on where our bench is located because that’s where I want to sit. 44 bucks per seat which isn’t bad at all. Game is at 3:30 so tailgating should be in the picture…

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I’m planning on sitting in 109 row 1, but might move depending on where our bench is located because that’s where I want to sit. 44 bucks per seat which isn’t bad at all. Game is at 3:30 so tailgating should be in the picture…

I am planning on going with @Big Z and another buddy. Where are you going to be tailgating? Maybe we can meet up.

• Upvote 1

So . . . just to make sure I'm understanding correctly, the tickets are for the full day, right? In other words, there are not tickets for the individual games but instead for the entire triple header, correct?

*Nevermind--I now see that my question is answered on Meangreensports.

Edited by Greendylan