LSU Shreveport (12/4/21)

CMJ

I worry about this team on how to into droughts on scorings at points of the game.  There where we really miss Reese, when we needed shot he always seemed to come through.  I think if we would have played Nevada today it might have been rough game for us.  

The crowd was Benford era on a good day.

Edited by southsideguy
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, southsideguy said:

I worry about this team on how to into droughts on scorings at points of the game.  There where we really miss Reese, when we needed shot he always seemed to come through.  I think if we would have played Nevada today it might have been rough game for us.  

The crowd was Benford era on a good day.

I’m not necessarily making an excuse for the team,  but I imagine they were just about as excited to play LSU-Shreveport as the fans were. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mean Green Matt said:

I’m not necessarily making an excuse for the team,  but I imagine they were just about as excited to play LSU-Shreveport as the fans were. 

For instance, my exchange with my wife regarding taking my son to the game and skipping his nap:

Me: We got a replacement game for tomorrow. Let’s skip nap time and all go. 
Her: Who

Me: LSU

her: we did not get Louisiana State on 2 days notice. Who is it?

me: LSU…Shreveport

Her: No. 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, BillySee58 said:

They don’t count towards NET, if that’s what you mean.

I thought he meant if they counted on our points per game average and junk like that.  I imagine the 35 points we gave up has to be one of the better figures in the 70-80 years.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Mean Green Matt said:

For instance, my exchange with my wife regarding taking my son to the game and skipping his nap:

jackie GIF

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mean Green Matt said:

UNT started the game like they had just crawled out of bed. Some of the players may have briefly looked forward to not having a game Saturday.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

They don’t count towards NET, if that’s what you mean.

13 hours ago, CMJ said:

I thought he meant if they counted on our points per game average and junk like that.  I imagine the 35 points we gave up has to be one of the better figures in the 70-80 years.

I was interested in seeing in where we stand in team defensive statistics across all of MBB.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Mean Green Matt said:

I had almost an identical exchange, but she didn't even ask who we were playing. Hahaha

I did end up going and taking my older son, it was a fun time. He enjoyed it and got a cool hat.

• Upvote 1