Conference Championship Weekend Pick 'Em

UNTLifer

Almost Lifer!!

CUSA: WKU -  Revenge.  The Toppers have likely had this game circled since October 10th.

PAC12: Utah -  Affirmation.  The Utes beat them pretty soundly last time.  And this game is in Vegas.

Big XII: OK St.  -  Spencer Sanders gonna take his Pokes to the playoff!

MAC: Northern Ill.  -  Same circumstances as UTSA/WKU.

MWC: SDSU  -  No one in their league in MWC.

Sun Belt: AppSt.  -  Billy Napier is going to serve as a giant distraction to his own team.  Sad.

SEC: Georgia  -  National Champs.  One of the most dominant teams I've ever seen.

AAC: Cincinnati  -  This is going to be a very close game though.

Big 10: Michigan  -  Going to the playoff!  Iowa struggling through the easy backend of their schedule.

ACC: Wake Forest  - Virtually a home game for WF (at least they can prepare that way).  Pittsburgh would win otherwise.

17 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Just looking for any combo that keeps Cinci in and ND out

If Bama, Mich and OK State win and Cini does not blow out Houston I fully expect the committee to jump OK State over Cinci. You know the committee wants Cinci to get beat

Georgia will dispatch Alabama and make this a moot point.   2-loss Bama is not getting in.   Poor Saban.

I don't really care about most of those games.  However, I do think WKU will beat UTSA and fairly easily.   Zappe is just really, really good.

I want Cincy to be undefeated.    If they still get screwed out of a playoff spot, there will be hell to pay.

Edited by akriesman

CUSA: WKU <- wrong
PAC12: Oregon <- wrong
Big XII: OK St. <- wrong
MAC: Kent St. <- wrong
MWC: SDSU <- wrong
Sun Belt: App State <- wrong
SEC: Georgia <- wrong
AAC: Cincinnati <--Hey, I got one!
Big 10: Michigan
ACC: Pitt

Michigan and Pitt better be scared.

I consider myself a reasonably-informed semi-serious CFB fan, but today wouldn't prove it . . .  🙂

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

On 12/3/2021 at 4:15 PM, MeanGreenTexan said:

Georgia will dispatch Alabama and make this a moot point.   2-loss Bama is not getting in.   Poor Saban.

21 hours ago, greenminer said:

I think the committee would love to find a way to get a 2-loss 'bama in.

I'm not in tune with 'bama as I was previous years, though, so maybe I'm wrong.

whelp.  there goes that.  I have no idea how the committee feels about a 1 loss Georgia.  Initial signs suggest they are still in, but 'bama is the new #1.

On 12/3/2021 at 4:13 PM, MeanGreenTexan said:

Almost Lifer!!

CUSA: WKU -  Revenge.  The Toppers have likely had this game circled since October 10th.

PAC12: Utah -  Affirmation.  The Utes beat them pretty soundly last time.  And this game is in Vegas.

Big XII: OK St.  -  Spencer Sanders gonna take his Pokes to the playoff!

MAC: Northern Ill.  -  Same circumstances as UTSA/WKU.

MWC: SDSU  -  No one in their league in MWC.

Sun Belt: AppSt.  -  Billy Napier is going to serve as a giant distraction to his own team.  Sad.

SEC: Georgia  -  National Champs.  One of the most dominant teams I've ever seen.

AAC: Cincinnati  -  This is going to be a very close game though.

Big 10: Michigan  -  Going to the playoff!  Iowa struggling through the easy backend of their schedule.

ACC: Wake Forest  - Virtually a home game for WF (at least they can prepare that way).  Pittsburgh would win otherwise.

This guy’s an idiot.  I don’t think he’s watched a single down of football in his life!  He got lucky on a few of ‘em.

• Haha 3