Allen vs Southlake Saturday 2pm @ Apogee

Big Z

1 hour ago, Big Z said:

Going to be a sellout 

19 minutes ago, Mean Green Matt said:

Not likely. 

I went to a Euless Trinity vs Allen playoff game at Apogee maybe 5 or 6 years ago and it was standing room only. I hate to say it, but to me, it looked like a crowd for a college football game should look.

5 minutes ago, eulessismore said:

I went to a Euless Trinity vs Allen playoff game at Apogee maybe 5 or 6 years ago and it was standing room only. I hate to say it, but to me, it looked like a crowd for a college football game should look.

I guess we will see. But I am basically attendance Nostradamus. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I think Riley and his squad has one goal in mind, and that's to avenge last year's loss to Papa Dodge.   They're mowing everyone down, even without Ewers.

I think what is more impressive with this year's Southlake team is their defense.  Their offense is the usual SLC, but the defense is shutting people down.

• Upvote 1

On 11/30/2021 at 11:05 AM, eulessismore said:

I was at that game, and there were people standing in the corners of the end zone but there were a lot of empty seats. And I mean a lot.