Top Twenty games that made college football's Rivalry Week, well, bedlam

Victorygreen04

13. North Texas 45, UTSA 23

Honestly, UTSA was lucky to get to 11-0. The Roadrunners won two games with a postgame win expectancy of 10% or lower (the wins over Memphis in September and UAB last week), and regression to the mean struck them hard in rainy Denton. They lost three fumbles, and smoking-hot North Texas -- once 1-6, now 6-6 -- went on a 28-0 midgame run.

We landed at 13. Here is the article for those of you interested in those sorts of things: https://www.espn.com/college-football/insider/story/_/id/32738856/twenty-games-made-college-football-rivalry-week-well-bedlam

• Upvote 7

There has got to be a trophy for this game, as much as anyone can say it is or isn’t a rivalry, it seems to mean a lot for both teams. They ruined our chances at a conference championship, and we ruined there perfect season. I don’t know a good name…Battle of the Birds is all I got, but it needs and should happen.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, SigmaGreen said:

There has got to be a trophy for this game, as much as anyone can say it is or isn’t a rivalry, it seems to mean a lot for both teams. They ruined our chances at a conference championship, and we ruined there perfect season. I don’t know a good name…Battle of the Birds is all I got, but it needs and should happen.

What about the battle for I-35? lol is that lame? image.png.6005f74f6face1b9c9166c4d6561c2e3.png

• Upvote 3

image.png.25515d887f4b315c0e7339db3a0bf09d.png

• Haha 5

Green and Co. vs Juco

• Haha 4

I was looking for a "cow dung" trophy that would go to the loser of the UNT-nutsak annual football game but couldn't find anything.  In my "research" for such a trophy I came across a lot of weird shit that countries do with cow dung.  It's disgusting.  Stuff that would gag a maggot!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, SigmaGreen said:

I agree. How about the Nest Bowl?

72316316-0E1F-44FD-81FA-EE8B67864525.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2