North Texas WINS when we're wearing our Green and White uniforms

ADLER

8 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Also, the interlocking N-T helmets need to be sold off at auction.

Upvote          X  1,000,000

They've served their purpose, they've run their course, that ship has sailed, Alice doesn't live here any more. 

19710 individual yesterday's news. Please dispose of them by any necessary means.

• Upvote 3
  • Pissed 1
  • Eye Roll 1

3 hours ago, Quoner said:

Needs an area code on the back and we're in business. 

TANGENT: My son outgrew his Cobbs jersey so we went in to get him a new game shirt on Friday and he picked out a black shirt with a green Texas and shooting star on it. I was trying to steer him to green, but the heart wants what the heart wants. He is now convinced this shirt is the key to all good things and I had to fight him to properly clean it post-game. He held it during the Drake game the next morning, too (fresh off his first basketball game against UTSA before the holiday.) Put us in the Frisco Bowl and I'll personally guarantee we end the bowl losing streak with him and the shirt. 

I expect your son to be in attendance of every game with this shirt until we lose.   
There'd better be a 30-year-old QuonerJr out there wearing his black shooting star shirt surrounded by armed guards as NT hoists it's 27th consecutive National Championship.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

14 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Looks good on Big Joe.  Looks terrible on Novil.  Go figure!

Actually the cheap homemade logos made from electrical tape look cheap and amateurish on any helmet and act as a performance kryptonite. Green and Novil just had the strength to help fight off its effects.

Front

• Pissed 1