Sonny Dykes to… OU?

Cerebus

https://www.creators.com/read/wizard-of-id/11/21/313227

"And then I remembered how we played musical chairs in High School"

Edited by Stix
It's from yesterday, so it probably would be a copyright infringement to paste the actual strip
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

If he goes to OU, I bet SL might be interested in joining him there.  It is SL dream job.

Might be?  If Sunny’s and Seth’s agents aren’t talking to find the source of this smoke I would be very surprised.  

Let’s say Sonny goes to OU.  If Seth is still here in 2022 that means  Either Seth believes in the team he is going to have here 2022  big time, he isn’t offered a position on Sonny’s OU staff, or the money and prestige of the offered position isn’t enough.  If the money is the same I don’t see a reason to stay.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

Think about it, in the span of a week he could go from coaching in the AAC…to coaching in the Big XII…to potentially coaching in the SEC

all while losing 4 of his last 5 in the AAC... that's falling up.

Edited by golfingomez
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

We may know within hours/days if Graham is available to come home as our offensive coordinator. Lincoln Riley has already picked a new defensive coordinator. 

• Upvote 1