Are we the most hated team UTSA will ever know in the history of UTSA?

meangreen11

I don’t care. It just makes me happy we got to crush so much hope. Especially while knocking them out of the top 25 and the undefeated season. If they lose the next 2, we know they were totally broken today. 

Triangle of Toughness!?!? Lol. I am embarrassed for them on that. But not really. The KFC thing will never die and that cracks me up. 

9C701E0A-8593-44A1-A98B-85DF3250BD3A.jpeg

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, Rowdy said:

Can confirm this is on track right now.  That 2013 win we had came back around hard.  AAC will see a good rivalry coming into conference.  Congrats on the W. 

Not every team can go 11-0, we just wanted it more...the AAC will bring new challenges for both teams...GMG

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, RBP79 said:

This"in my opinion" has developed into a rivalry that will grow for both schools

SMU...move over.

No….but also, why not both? This is something CUSA had always lacked, natural rivalries based on geography and history. 

Edited by Salsa_Verde
  • Upvote 2

Two more intense rivals is pretty Normal and I like or should I say dislike ours: UNT: SMU UTSA

UNM: UTEP NMSU

Michigan: Ohio State MSU

Texas: OU A&M

Colorado State: Wyoming Colorado

BYU: Utah Boise

Florida: Georgia FSU

GMG

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1