El Paso Eagle

My dream staff: 

GH as head coach

Mason Fine as QB coach/OC in training

Bennett returns as DC

Zach Orr as LB coach

Cobbs returns as RB coach

Filani as WR coach

Fill out the rest of the staff with whomever GH picks (obviously he gets all the picks, I'm just dreaming here)

Yes, I know there are a bunch of reasons why this couldn't come to fruition but, again, I'm dreaming here

• Upvote 8
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 5

ESPN's take on UNT

***ESPN's take, not mine***

Seth has a 23.3% chance of saving his job.

They say he's gone if he loses, and UTSA is favored at 76.7% winning percentage.

I personally believe that there is much more that factors into the equation.

Edited by ADLER
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Udomann said:

I'm just not as crazy about Graham as everyone else. We put him in a pedestal because of him and Fines production, but he smells like another Littrel to me.

Go with a proven head coach

Especially for the amount of salary money available and conference change looming. Go with someone that has been there, done that before. NT is now a very desirable job and we can't gamble on yet another first year head coach. We, as a program, have grown beyond that.

• Upvote 1

I think the result of this game determines if Littrell stays.  If NT wins their first game over a ranked team since the 70's (still to be determined, but looking very realistic at this point), I'd be shocked if they fired the coach.  And waiting to see the results of the bowl game is too late.

Edited by Mean Green 93-98
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seth bought himself another season. I like the optionality here. No candidates that I’m pounding the table with. 5 straight wins, 3 of which were on the road, and one a blowout vs top 25 earns you another chance.

Edited by MDH
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...