🦅🦅🦅North Texas - FIU💩💩💩 Official Game Thread

Professor Lambeau

1 minute ago, TripleGrad said:

A very bad team is making our bad team look good.  I fear too many folks are going to be fooled into high hopes for next week.

This is what we should be doing against bad teams. The front seven has been strong. The rb’s have been solid. The biggest difference has been a few nice passes by the  QB.  Aune’s nice passes leads to 21 pts

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Borderline. I think it was clean. 

Either way, great interception by Wood for the second week in a row. Might need to look at him at WR. 😂

Putting Wood at WR is a no for me. LOL. I know you were being sarcastic. His run back reminds me of this.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, UNTEngr.#43 said:

Do we have a chance next week to win or show up and compete?

Beating the spread would be a W..... Beating UTSA would be, right up there with a miracle by definition:

Miracle (mir·a·cle) /ˈmirək(ə)l/ - a surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore considered to be the work of a divine agency.

Believe Angels In The Outfield GIF*

* This is from a 100% fictionalized movie produced by Disney, take it as you will.

Angels in Apogee..... It could happen!

(CALLING TRADEMARK ON "ANGELS IN APOGEE")

Edited by Pseudo Nym
CALLING TRADEMARK ON/AND OF ALL VARIATIONS OF "ANGELS" + "APOGEE" AND SELLING T'S IF IT DOES
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1