UTSA Ticket Allotment Sold Out

Cerebus

35 minutes ago, RBP79 said:

It appears we're looking past FIU.

Keith is referencing the UTSA player talking smack to UNT fans on Twitter.

You're talking about fans on a message board.  

Big difference in who is looking past whom.     Fans can look past whoever we want.  We're not playing the games.

UTSA players (at least this one) are already gearing up for their Super Bowl on 11/27.

EDIT:   Nevermind.  It was a UTSA fan, not a player...

Edited by MeanGreenTexan
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, KingDL1 said:

I have no idea why we have a home game the Saturday after thanksgiving it is always light attendance. 

Well, we have to play that day, every game has a home team, and I'm guessing no team can choose to never be at home that day. Otherwise no one would choose to play at home on Thanksgiving weekend. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/18/2021 at 8:44 PM, untjim1995 said:

This.

We are thrilled if we have 5000 at a home game after Thanksgiving. Well, this year, we probably will, as UT-KFC shows up hard. 

So, the reasoning we are employing here is that fans from 4+ hours away…who also celebrate Thanksgiving and have families…can make it to Apogee but our fans are somehow physically incapable?    

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

• Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

So, the reasoning we are employing here is that fans from 4+ hours away…who also celebrate Thanksgiving and have families…can make it to Apogee but our fans are somehow physically incapable?    

Incorrect—the UNT fan is physically capable…but apathy is a helluva opponent.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

Hope this means I can actually unload my HC tix online. 

Unfortunately we have to do the Planes Trains and Automobiles racket this Thanksgiving.  When we play this game at end of season in San Antonio I'm usually successful in going because we can tell everyone we're seeing the Riverwalk Christmas celebration on Friday.  Extended families still don't understand why I try to escape Friday night or early Saturday for the Thanksgiving weekend home games. 

Run Away GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

4 hours ago, untjim1995 said:

Incorrect—the UNT fan is physically capable…but apathy is a helluva opponent.

The only thing incorrect is the assumption that we have fans.