UNT vs FIU Watching Party Thread

UNT 90 Grad

Alumni Football Watch Parties – November 20

Saturday, November 20 | 6 p.m.

Mean Green @ Florida International University

Want to cheer for the Mean Green with fellow fans? Join us for our football watch parties across DFW, hosted by UNT alumni. You’ll even have the chance to win some alumni swag!

CHANNEL: ESPN 3/+

LOCATIONS:

Join the UNT Alumni Association!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Danish43 said:

I am heading up to Sachse from SA for an early Thanksgiving,  however I am going to that Taco place to see the game and meet alumni. Never been there, is it a nice place?

It's fast casual Mexican food.  (Counter service)  Open atmosphere with good views of the large TVs above the bar (where we'll be showing the streamed game).  Good WiFi (knock on wood), so no game interruptions.  They let us take over the audio in the restaurant with the game audio.  Big schooner margaritas and beers (and good beer ritas if you prefer).  Other mixed drinks as well.  Mix of seat-yourself tables and booths with generous seating at the bar.  I like the food.  I recommend the queso with chorizo.  Huge burritos (try them smothered).  Large selections of tacos.  If you are ordering tacos, get more than one.  The are really good, but not huge. Also sell nachos and other texmex items.  Small patio (no game access out there).

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/20/2021 at 10:42 AM, Danish43 said:

I am heading up to Sachse from SA for an early Thanksgiving,  however I am going to that Taco place to see the game and meet alumni. Never been there, is it a nice place?

Really enjoyed going to Fuzzy's and meeting fellow alumnus and watching a really great game. 

• Upvote 4