UTSA fans starting to talk smack about NT

meangreen11

28 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

That's funny.   I would suggest that player, and other players like him, stop looking ahead to the big UNT game and focus on the better team they'll be playing this weekend instead.   Lest they roll in here with their perfect record blemished.

We are their Super Bowl…always have been, always will be. They can’t help but look forward to playing us. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1

Just now, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Lol this happens so often, a quite dumb fan base if you ask me. Clearly they’ve never won anything because they’re acting like they could beat anyone…

I can’t wait for our game week, expect a lot of smack talk!!

Lots of them legitimately out there wondering why they're not ranked #3 in the CFP poll because they're one of 3 undefeated teams left.

• Upvote 1

They have a good team and coach this year.  We have SL.  I consulted the magic eight ball and it says "it does not look good".   They will humiliated us at home, they are good team and they look forward to beating us down. There will be on let up.  We might hang around in the first half but it will slip away.  SL can't beat good teams and UTSA has a good team.

• Upvote 2
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Lots of them legitimately out there wondering why they're not ranked #3 in the CFP poll because they're one of 3 undefeated teams left.

The Semi National media slobbering all over them makes me puke.

I say semi because some don’t care about them, which makes sense. They don’t really deserve to be ranked considering they’ve had a pretty bad schedule.

But with that being said, if utsa and SMU play in the same bowl game, I’m decked out in utsa stuff and praying for a utsa beat down…