UTSA fans starting to talk smack about NT

meangreen11

9 minutes ago, greenminer said:

The money emoji is a bit ironic, given that the bird football program is using a lender facility.

Not really rollin' in the dough but, rather, eating some KFC at your parents' house.

They did get a big influx of cash recently.  Melinda Gates.  I wonder if that helped bankroll their coach's new contract.

• Upvote 3

I get being 10-0 and that's awesome. good for them. I'd be excited too.

They only beat 2 teams at this point who having  a +.500 record. They aren't exactly setting CFB on fire.

One of them we just beat. UTSA is really ranked a LOT higher than they should be by record alone, and I'm thinking a resurgent UNT has a good chance as shoving some coal up their Christmas stocking this year, if UAB doesn't beat us to it.

I really hope Aune is taking his flintstone vitamins... poor guy needs all the help he can get

• Upvote 6
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

If the Mean Green “D” neutralizes Sincere then its anyone ball game.  I can’t wait until Game Day.  Love the 1:00 o’clock kick!

So with that in mind I propose there be a campus-wide invoking of the curse of Mean Joe Greene on the Roadrunners!

May the UNT students set another student attendance record as they did the season before Covid 

••• LET THE FIREWORKS BEGIN! •••

2D569F6F-D39F-42D9-B60F-3F2E184ABAEA.jpeg.586010b75c67625efc61797d87b0709a.jpeg

7CD3EE0E-0EF7-44EF-9E93-96ECF27AB5C7.jpeg.a1144d7c361bae55fe07677615f01c6a.jpeg

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

This is why regardless of how I feel about our HC and our future, I just can't be ok with a loss vs that glorified juco. 

I hate that they're even considered a rival of ours. Hey 10-0 is 10-0. I'll give them that. But big picture, the fact that they are considered a rival says more about our failures as a program than what they've done...the fact that they're mentioned in the same breath as us is our fault. 

We have to get a real coach in here and put them in our rear view post-haste

Perfectly said.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Texas Stranger said:

I think someone Came and Took it.

Pretty sure they just left it in a ditch somewhere and pretended it never happened. 

Stories told say that to this day is still sits there, rotting and home to at last a half dozen crawdads who are shamed by their life choices.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

I honestly want UTSA to beat UAB this weekend. I want an undefeated UTSA to come into Apogee while we are 5-6 and on the edge of going to a bowl. I think it would make for fantastic theater and help get butts in seats. 

I honestly have a fear of the timing of this game.  on one side, we lose to UAB and go into Denton with our heads down knowing all we just played for is gone and there is no shot at the CUSA title.  on the other side, we win against UAB and go to Denton knowing we are going to the title game and dont do our due diligence for the game at hand.  just feels like there are lots of ways to mess this up.  

Edited by Rowdy
  • Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

I honestly have a fear of the timing of this game.  on one side, we lose to UAB and go into Denton with our heads down knowing all we just played for is gone and there is no shot at the CUSA title.  on the other side, we win against UAB and go to Denton knowing we are going to the title game and dont do our due diligence for the game at hand.  just feels like there are lots of ways to mess this up.  

I really want to wish you luck. I really do.... Its a miracle season and you guys deserve every minute of it... I'm jealous.

But nope. I have several vague, general, and generous suggestions about what you can do to yourselves and one very specific one about your mother.

See you in a couple weeks!

• Upvote 4
  • Puking Eagle 1

12 minutes ago, Udomann said:

I really want to wish you luck. I really do.... Its a miracle season and you guys deserve every minute of it... I'm jealous.

But nope. I have several vague, general, and generous suggestions about what you can do to yourselves and one very specific one about your mother.

See you in a couple weeks!

lmao.  yep, see you then!!  

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Rowdy said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1